Thursday, July 29, 2010

Book trailer: The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff

So, I picked this galley up at ALA and read it from Texas to Illinois when I went on a family vacation....and I LOVED IT! In fact, I loved it so much, I enlisted the help of my father-in-law to help put together some farm implements he has laying around for most of the background video in this trailer. We left it up in the backyard for a few days...hope anyone who came up to his farm didn't think we were joining a weird club or something. I put my iphone to good use on this one : ) Anyway, hope you enjoy this!


Use this link if you want to embed it : )

3 comments:

Melissa @ Mel's Books and Info said...

I am reading the ARC now and loving it. Your trailer is awesome! Thanks!

Sherry Thompson said...

Fabulous job! Love the farm tool and cloud effects. Great choice of music!

Madigan Mirza said...

Oooh! Uber-creepy, awesome trailer! Between that music and the eerie looking faces, I'm almost afraid to crack open my ARC now. Yikes!