Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's been awhile....

I've looked back at what I've posted, and it's been so long since I reviewed anything! But believe me, I've been reading. Here's a list of great books I've read that I plan on reviewing:


Witch and Wizard by James Patterson
Coffeehouse Angel by Suzanne Selfours
Last Night I Sang to the Monster by Benjamin Alire Saenz
Lockdown by Alexander Gordon Smith
Purge by Sarah Littman
Lost Symbol by Dan Brown

And sitting on my nightstand are:
The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum
Sleepless by Thomas Fahy
Little Black Lies by Tish Cohen


So, I had a conversation with myself (which is so sad sometimes...) and said, "Naomi, you've got to quit being so damn lazy and STOP playing those stupid computer games, getting on facebook, and playing sudoku, and get on the ball reading and posting! You've got a booktalk coming up PRONTO!!!" To which I replied, "How about we make a compromise? I'll post more if I don't have to always post book reviews, although that'll be the bulk of what I post." I nodded my head with satisfaction and told myself, "That's a good plan. Post websites, trailers, reviews, and what you're doing about all this - get a little personal."

I talked myself into it. This is a resolution, although easier to accomplish that say, losing weight, which never happens for me, and here come the posts! There are two sets of book pairs in the above-mentioned list o books. Can you guess which ones they are?

Happy New Year's EVE!!!! and Psssst....did you see that Rennison's Angus Thong and Full Frontal Snogging (now the Perfect Snogging) is now a movie : )
http://www.angusthongsmovie.com/intl/uk/

No comments: