Friday, April 16, 2010

A message to everyone....



We all have had successes...personal, relational, enotional, professional. And this favorite quote of Matt de la Pena is a reflection for everyone to sit back and tell themselves, "Yes....I remember the time before I..." It's easy to get caught up in the moment, but it all starts with a humble beginning. And in my view, if after that moment before your success you still live in that humble state, your successes become nothing more than a full life of a succession of interesting stories.

I've enjoyed TLA. This year has been vastly different for me, but this is a moment before. Thank you EVERYONE who voted for me....I will do you proud...

1 comment:

bj neary said...

I read your post, are you running for some type of office?---if so, fantastic!