Thursday, February 16, 2012

U.S. Map of YA Books (including trailers, but not the 18 wheeler kind)

So, I've been digging around, looking here and there and made a cool map of the newest (at least 3 years or younger) YA novels I believe are phenomenal.  I ordered them by state (some states I couldn't find any for!) and added some "stuff."  So, as the Edgar Winter Group sang back in the day:

The mountain is high, the valley is low

And you're confused 'bout which way to go
So I flew here to give you a hand
And lead you into the promised land

So, come on and take a free ride (free ride)
Come on and take it by my side
Come on and take a free ride
                (Free Ride, 1973.  Written by Dan Harman)

here's the link!  http://www.tripline.net/trip/No_Boundaries_-_A_YA_Novel_Roadtrip_-66465743657210048DC2DF678D2D50F6






 

6 comments:

Christina T said...

I loved the map! What a fantastic idea :)

Sherry Thompson said...

This is awesome! Thanks so much for posting it!

MSR said...

That is majorly impressive! Great job! Thanks for sharing all your hard work.

MSR said...

Your map is majorly impressive! Great job! Thanks for sharing your hard work.

Janice Robertson said...

What an interesting idea!
Nice!!!

Ms. Yingling said...

What a very cool idea. I should figure out how to do this with middle grade novels! I love that you included trailers.